Woohoo! Guess who got nominated for the LIEBSTER AWARD…..Me!😎 I am extremely thrilled to receive this award nomination from dynaxty. He blogs about faith, thoughts and life generally. You should totally check out his blog, Here.
Rules Of Accepting The Liebster Award. The liebster award is a blogger award for new bloggers or those with a small following. It is a way of giving new bloggers some recognition and encouragement for their hard work.
The instructions for accepting the award and passing it on are as follows:
- Create a new blog post on your blog thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog and put in a graphic of the award.
- Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
- Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
- Nominate 10 others and share your blog post with them so they can accept their awards!
- What are your key elements in writing?
Answer: I make DRAFTS about what I intend to write about before building on it. My AUDIENCE is always in mind and I try to write like I’m having a virtual conversation, never losing track of who I am writing for. I also do my best to maintain CLARITY and COHERENCE.
- How do you decide on what blog to follow?
Answer: Content! Content! Content! I may follow a blog that does solely poetry at 12:00pm and follow a blog that does relatable real life posts at 12:02pm. Whatever content appeals to me.
- What have you learnt by following other blogs?
Answer: i) Be the kind of audience you’ll like to have.
ii) Your blog theme may never look good enough
- what does honesty mean to you?
- How honest are you on a scale of 1-10?
Answer: 11😆😆😆ha ha
*clears throat* With the power vested in me, I hereby nominate the following blogs for the Liebster Award…. (I hope I sound really official😎)
- What inspired you to start a blog?
- what three words best describe you?
- What are you grateful for?
- What advice would you give your 16 year old self?
FACTS ABOUT ME..
- Today is my birthday👸
- It’s my birthday today😄
- I was born today😜
Thanks for stopping by.😊